Make your Blog work for you
Your customers and potential customers want to know who they’re buying from. Their first stop is your web site. Enhancing your company’s presence through content marketing will help communicate your brand and services in terms your customers will understand. It can also help to position your company as an expert; someone to be trusted. It can open your doors and allow you to shake your customer’s hand—virtually. You can do this by integrating a Blog into your Website
Strengthening customer loyalty goes beyond one-year warranties and cookie-cutter “customer support” programs.
Your business can’t hide behind the curtain anymore—you are now visible to your customers through your web site. So talk to them directly through content marketing with your Blog.
A Blog—which can be easily integrated into both the WordPress and Joomla platforms—allows you to communicate to your customers, hear back from customers (and potential customers), and connect customers with each other. It also creates consistent new content on your website. This is the best method of content marketing because you are providing information to the consumer why they should hire, choose or buy your services form you instead of your competition.
KDM can set up and configure your Blog specifically for your requirements.
- Responsive Layout – Our Blogs are ready to perform in today’s smartphones and tablets.
- Compatibility – All of our sites have Blogs integrated into every new web site design so you can start blogging fast.
- One Blog for Bloggers – You can create 2, 8, 100 or even 1,000 blogs at the same time for multiple bloggers.
- Modules & Plugins – Free plug ins seamlessly blend into your website, so you do not have to worry about layout issues.
- Advanced Media Manager – A blog is not complete without captivating images. With our blogs you have the power to manage, upload, re-size and publish images as you want.
- Schema Tags for SEO – With schema tags, HTML markup is compliant with Google’s standard to achieve better SEO performance. It helps your blog posts with review information and ratings being shown in the search results.Schema Tags for SEO – With schema tags, KDM’s HTML markup is compliant with Google’s standard to achieve better SEO performance. It helps your blog posts with review information and ratings being shown in the search results.